Northwest Native American Center of Excellence
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine
Washington State University Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine
University of California- Davis School of Medicine
- April 1st, 2021 - Wy'east Primary Application opens
- May 15th, 2021 - Wy'east Primary Application closes at 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time*
- Each school will review your primary application and invite you (via email) to complete their secondary application, provided that you meet their eligbility criteria. You will be required to submit a separate secondary application for each medical school that invites you to complete it, if you want to be considered by them. You do not have to apply to all three schools.
- The secondary applications will close May 28th, 2021 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time.
Instructions and General Information:
Thank you for your interest in the Wy'east Post- Baccalaureate Pathway. Welcome to the primary application for Wy’east. Before completing and submitting this application, please carefully review Wy’east eligibility requirements and admissions requirements.
As a reminder, a complete Wy’east application includes:
- A primary application
- A secondary application (sent to you after review of your primary application)
- Documentation of tribal citizenship or descendancy
- Two letters of recommendation (and not more than four)
- Copies of all undergraduate and graduate academic transcripts (Please note: If you are only applying to Wy'east through WSU, graduate transcripts are not required)
IMPORTANT: If you need to exit the application before it is complete, follow the steps below in order to save your information.
1. Click on the "Resume later" text in the upper right hand corner of the page.
2. In the window that opens, enter your name, a password, and an email.
3. You will receive an email from the application administrator, Cristi Pinela, containing a personalized link. Use this link to return to your survey in progress.